Office 365 Relaunch
Industry: Betting Agency
Company Size: 7,000+
In 2016 Sportsbet migrated all of its staff to an Irish based Office 365 tenant. The primary driver of the project was to complete the migration in a short period of time. Since migrating to the O365 Irish tenant, Sportsbet had been experiencing some issues, specifically with performance, application challenges and security challenges, whilst user feedback has been less than satisfactory.
To assist Sportsbet, Olikka proposed an uplift of the Office 365 tenant and the development of a change management strategy. Olikka used the change freeze to plan and design the Office 365 tenant, once the change freeze was lifted, Olikka moved to uplift the Office 365 tenant and requested a GoLocal move from Microsoft. This resulted in Microsoft moving Exchange Online and Skype for Business to an Australian tenant with no user impact, whilst keeping SharePoint online in the Ireland tenant.
Olikka provided the following key outcomes:
- An uplifted Office 365 tenant designed and configured according to industry best practices
- Improved end user performance
- Requested that Microsoft migrate Exchange Online and Skype for Business to Australia
- A plan on which applications/features run on Office 365
- One week of post uplift support
- A modern change management strategy, specifically for Office 365, including change management content, driven by Olikka’s Enterprise Digital Assistant
– Office 365